Your whole family will love this delicious Chicken Korma. Adjust the spice level to suit your taste.
- 1 kg Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- 1 Tomato, Cchopped
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 TbspCrushed Ginger
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 2 Tbsp Chilli Power ( add or reduce to your preference)
- ½ cup Plain Yoghurt
- ½ cup Cream
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Hurdee
- ½ cup Cashew Nuts
- Add the tomato , ginger, garlic, garam masala, Chilli Powder, salt, turmeric and cashew nuts into a food processor, blend until smooth
- Add the mixture to a bowl with the chicken pieces along with the yogurt and mix until chicken is coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour
- Add the canola oil to a pain, add onion and saute for 5 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
- Add in the chicken and butter and cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked
- Add cream and stir through the dish.
Serve with rice or garlic naan